An open house creates excitement and lets a number of people view the property at once. Even if your neighbors who have no intention of buying come by (and this will happen), they may have friends and friends of friends who are interested in buying a house — and if they like what they see, they will spread the word.
We hold open houses provided that your property is in a location that is likely to attract traffic.
We may hold open houses outside the usual hours. And we have learned from experience that open houses held on holiday weekends, or in conflict with major sporting events are usually not successful.
We hold open houses to sell your house, but it is true that in the course of holding an open house we meet people in the neighborhood who are also looking to buy or sell, and we welcome the opportunity to network with these potential clients.
When we hold an open house, we put a good deal of advance planning into it.
- We post the open house date in the Multiple Listing Service, and the Multiple Listing Service pushs the open house information out to all third part aggregators, such as Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Homes.com, Homesnap.com, Redfin.com, MLS.com, Realestate.com, and Movoto.com
- We list it as an event in Facebook and create sponsored posts.
- We post it in Craigslist.
- We post in on several internet classified sites.
- We list it as an event in NextDoor.
- We post it on Instagram.
- We print and distribute handouts and flyers to neighbors, agents, and past clients.
- We place directional open house signs at nearby intersections.
We’ll remind you to clean and pick up any clutter. Put any valuables safely away. We suggest you take your pets, kids and family out during the open house so buyers can comfortably explore the home.
Follow the links at the left to learn more about our style of Strategic Marketing. You can click through the pages in order, and read them just a like a book, or you can browse through the topics that interest you the most.
Would you like to know more? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org